I’ve known the Gardners for I don’t know how long. Their oldest son and me caused trouble during our high school years and after. We decided on the Japanese Friendship Gardens in San Jose for their family portraits. I’ve been here a few times and the park (and the one behind it) are starting to grow on me. As a bonus I get to bring the wife & kids with me and they go play around at Happy Hollow while I’m off working
Images by the San Jose family portrait photographer Scott Mosher at the Japanese Friendship gardens in San Jose, CA.
This year I’ve decided to take part in Cyber Monday, both in terms of purchasing new items as well as putting on a little sale myself. I’m going to be putting out a few different offers on portrait sessions as well as wedding packages. So here we go!
To view all the session information, please visit the link here.
- Mini Session – Session fee $100, regularly $125
- Standard Session – Session fee of $250, regularly $300
- Stylized Session – Session fee of $400, regularly $500
- Sessions must be booked by 11/28 midnight PST.
- Portrait sessions must take place by Jan 31st, 2013. Schedule changes due to unforeseen emergencies or weather will be allowed.
- To book your session give me a call at 408.673.1556 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what you’re looking for in your portrait session
- To view some of our past portrait sessions, please visit the link here.
For weddings I am offering a $900 credit towards either your package or products. And now for some fine print -
- Wedding must be booked by 1/15/13.
- Wedding must take place by Dec 31, 2013
- $900 credit will be applied either to your package or products from your wedding
- To book your wedding, give me a call at 408.673.1556, email me at email@example.com and we’ll discuss either in person or over the phone what you’re looking for in a wedding photographer, find out the details of your wedding, and what I can do to photographically cover your wedding.
- To view some of our past weddings, please visit the link here.