I am a Salt Lake City Wedding Photographer who has recently moved to Utah from the San Francisco Bay Area. I have photographed weddings throughout Northern California as well as traveled to Utah to photograph weddings.
I view my style as one that leans more towards a candid approach. There are times that I will pose you (or whoever else I’m photographing) to put them in the best light, while other times I’ll be photographing things as they happen.
All images that you receive from your wedding have the following edits done: color and exposure correction and cropping/straightening. All the images you receive will be print ready. You also will have a personal release so you can have the digital images printed at a lab of your choice.
Starting at – $950
I have set up my wedding package so you can add in what you want. I’d be glad to give you a custom quote. My basic package includes the following:
- 3 Hours of wedding day coverage. Please note: for LDS Temple weddings, time does not “start” until you come out of the Temple together.
- Zip file download of fully edited, high resolution images
- Online proof gallery
Package Add Ons
Need more than just the basic package? I can easily add in any of the following. Also if you are looking for something that you don’t see, please let me know!
- Hourly rate – $200/Hour. My base package includes 3 hours, so if you need extra time just add it in.
- Engagement, Bridal, or Post Wedding Session – $250. The Engagement session is a chance for all of us to get to know each other. You’ll be able to get a feel of my shooting style. It also makes the wedding day go smoother as you’ll have an idea of what to expect from me. Last but no least you’ll have some awesome images to show off at your wedding. Most sessions last for ~ 2 hours and can include multiple locations and wardrobe changes.
- 2nd Photographer – $50/Hr. The second photographer is well, a second photographer at your wedding. At a normal wedding I would stay with the bride as she gets ready, while the second photographer would stay with the groom & groomsmen. Depending on the schedule they would also handle the guys portraits before the ceremony while I concentrate on the girls. During the ceremony they would be able to get alternate angles as things happen. During the reception they would cover alternate angles as well. An example would be during toasts, I may be focusing on the B&G and the toaster while the second photographer photographs the crowds reaction.
- Albums – I offer two types of albums. After the wedding and you’ve had a chance to view the images, I’ll have you send 30-50 of your favorite images for me to use to start designing your album. A typical album will include ~80 images, though that total does vary. The album options are:
- Signature 12x12in album with 15 spreads (30 pages) – $850. You can customize this album by adding more spreads, putting an image on the cover, and/or choosing between 100+ fabric options for your cover.
- Standard 12x12in Coffee Table album with 15 spreads (30 pages) – $425. This album can also be customized by adding more spreads, and/or choosing between about 50 different fabric choices for your cover.
When you are ready to schedule a consultation where we can go over the details of your wedding and what I can provide to help you, you can contact me in a few different ways:
- Fill out the form below
- Give me a call at 408.673.1556
- Email me at [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you!